Quartz is an exceptionally sturdy covering application which is a twofold communicated of hued quartz totals with polyaspartic or epoxy solid coatings. The framework is ideal for the most requesting overwhelming movement conditions, particularly in zones which require amazing high footing properties.Get a Free Quote
E110 BLUE GRANITE
E120 BLACK GRANITE
E140 RED TIP
E170 SOUTHERN MOSS
E230 BLACK ICE
E240 CHIFFON ROSE
E200 BLUE STONE
- Prepare the concrete floor surface by blast tracking the floor with a DIAMOND TEETH BLADE and by opening the cracks with a V-CUT BLADE. This serves to open the pores of the concrete for coats adhesion. Once completed, vaccum all dust, stones and impurities. It is very important that the floor is spotless.
- Use ADH SOLID at 8 mils thick on the entire floor surface to fill the cracks in the concrete and use as the basecoat. At this stage, it is important to use the product and not a crackfiller because it will not enter the bottom of the cracks as the ADH SOLID does so well.
- With a crackfiller, fill the cracks to give a flat surface over the entire floor. Once the product is well applied on the whole surface and no cracks appears, wait until the surface dries. If once dry, there is some imperfection, you can sand the necessary areas until satisfaction. To finish this step, do not forget to vaccum the residue caused by sanding.
- Add your COLORPODS to the ADH SOLID and apply a new 20 to 30 mils thick coat on the entire surface of the floor.
- Optional : You can spread a broadcast of your choice on the surface so that the broadcast stick to the floor. Once the broadcast is on the surface you will need to backroll it to get a uniform finishe and anti-slip.
- Apply another 8-mil thick layer of ADH SOLID Epoxy over the entire surface in order to properly shield and seal the broadcast between the said layers. Let it dry and you’re done!